CHERYL DIEGEL has been teaching yoga for eleven years. Her roots are strongly in Embodiyoga, a style that comes from the Body Mind Centering school. "I teach what I love, what resonates with me, what inspires me. That makes it simple. My classes are explorative, fun and I hope pertinent. I just want everyone to be able to make small in roads into their authentic selves and make that journey accessible."
During the Global Breath Yogathon, we will collect donations for LiveGlobally, which supports the Ingrid Education Centre, as a celebration of our global community. Stop by any of the participating studios below to donate the following to these incredible children:
Student at the Ingrid Education Centre, the school supported by LiveGlobally.
- Stuffed animals (Please put your name and contact information on a tag around the stuffed animal's neck, and we will send you a photo of the child who receives this stuffed animal!)
- Small bottles of hand sanitizer (These are critical for maintaining a healthy environment in the restrooms at the school.)
- Children's books in good condition (These books will be used to start community library.)
- Socks (Any size or style.)
- Eye glasses (Any style or prescription -- no bi-focals, please.)
- Financial donations of any amount (The financial donations will go toward creating a Teachers' Fund to insure a living wage for all Ingrid Education Centre teachers. You can also learn how to become a monthly sustainer of individual children here.)
All classes and events are by donation, as all the proceeds are going to create a Teachers' Fund to insure a living wage for all teachers at the Ingrid Education Centre. Our general suggested donation is $7.50 - $17.50, however greater amounts and donations of items listed above are encouraged!